Since it’s been spoiling our Instagram feeds, let’s look back to Sunday’s Grammy 2018 awards from Blesque point of view:) (super happy for all the well-deserved awards received by Bruno Mars)
First of all, I’m sure many of us are impressed by how Blue Ivy Carter simply “ordered” her parents to chill and stop clapping; I wonder how many people are there to tell both Beyonce and Jay-Z to calm down and “shh.”
Anyway, if we take a look at the signature red carpet looks of 2018, here are the favourites:
1) Hailee Steinfield in Alexander Vauthier : although not so red carpet-ish, I still find this look very attractive. Pairing it with metallic purple boots adds such a cool and funky twist, as it is suitable for the young talented actress. Love the blue colored eye makeup, which totally gives the perfect finish for the fun at after-party. Young, cool and comfortable!
2) Camilla Cabello in Vivienne Westwood Couture: it’s been a long time since we’ve seen Westwood’s designs on red carpet, but the corset is a signature. It’s feminine and sexy and I like that her décolleté doesn't go too deep. Love the bag! And appreciate the white rose she's holding as a support for the TimesUp campaign. Overall, she kind of remind me of Vanessa Hudgens but absolutely beautiful:)
3) Heidi Klum in Ashi Studio: although there’ve been jokes around that the Supermodel confused the Grammys with the Victoria’s Secret show by showing off her the lingerie, I still think it was one of the greatest examples of rock chic. Impeccable lace details and silver teardrop style earrings glamour-ized the look.
4) Kesha in Vintage Nudie’s Rodeo Tailors: there’ve been quite a lot of celebrities pulling off suits, Kesha wore a navy vintage suit that totally brought us back to glamorous 70s parties, I love the styling with those boots and jewelry; the embroidery gives authenticity to the piece. It’s a suit for many other occasions.
5) The Carters: “shhh! They have arrived!” Beyonce in Azzi and Osta Couture.