TRENDY HOUSE WIFE- NINO ELIAVA-INTERVIEW
The first time i saw Nino Eliava was on Who What Wear and I remember thinking how much i wanted that green Celine Box bag and those black Prada heels that she was wearing at London Fashion Week. I also remember wondering where she was from, because her looks are so exotic.
Nino is originally from Georgia, and is a writer for her blog Trival Insanity. She is constantly spotted by Street Style photographers at major fashion Weeks, and is probably one of the most spoken-about fashion personas.
Nino seems very down-to-earth which is a surprise, being so well known around the world. She has a very vibrant personality, and a creative approach to her clothing style.
I am very pleased to interview Nino, and I am sure my followers/visitors will be happy about this as-well.
1. Nino, what do you think are the most essential pieces of the wardrobe that every girl must own?
I feel like every girls should have her own style and according to this the essential items would be different for every girl. If you ask me, for now I can’t live without ripped jeans, a good blazer and a pair of high heels.
2. What signifies a fashion icon?
Distinction. Fashion Icon is always signified by uniqueness. By the way, not only in the way she dresses, but attitude and manners are also important.
3.What are your three favorite designers?
Nicholas Ghesquiere, Stella McCartney, Raf Simons
4. Where do you live right now?
I’ve been living in Tbilisi for 8months now.
5. Do you enjoy traveling? Where did you visit last?
Travelling is something that I enjoy the most. I decided to travel around Georgia to know my country better. It truly is indescribable. Kazbegi is a very picturesque place with incredible views.
6. What is your moto in life? One sentence.
Facing everything with the smile on your face and humor helps you deal with difficulties that are just inevitable in life.
7. What are the two shows that you would never miss, during fashion week?
Raf Simons pret-a-porter for Dior and Stella McCartney.
8. What are the two countries you want to visit that you haven’t yet been to?
Brazil and Argentina
9. How would you describe Georgian sense of fashion style?
I’d say it’s emerging and faster now that trends can be spotted online. I like Georgian sense of fashion as it’s quite various. One can spot many different styles in the country.
10. What is your favorite cuisine?
My favourite must be Italian but I also enjoy asian fusion.
11. Name your favorite music artist and your favorite song.
My music taste is very diverse and I don’t think that I have only one favorite song. I listen to so many different artists: Lenny Kravitz, Jamiroquai, Sade, Earth Wind and Fire, Stevie Wonder, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Daft Punk.
12. How would you describe your personality in three words?
Communicative, open hearted and responsible.
Thank You Nino!